How to Use :
- Switch the appliance off and pour out the ingredients. Then remove the blade unit interface. Check if the sealing ring has been assembled properly on the blade unit.
- Then assemble the parts again:
- Place the sealing ring on the blade unit.
- Assemble the blade unit onto the blade unit interface.
- Screw the blade unit interface onto the bottom of the blender jar until it is fixed properly
You can use the blender jar for:
- Blending fluids, e.g. dairy products, sauces, fruit juices, soups, mixed drinks, shakes.
- Mixing soft ingredients, e.g. pancake batter or mayonnaise.
- Pureeing cooked ingredients, e.g. for making baby food.
- Crushing ice cubes
Hint: don´t put the sealing ring into the dishwasher because it will become brittle.